There are plenty other simple ways that you can support Cancer Support Community Delaware!
Does your Employer Match Gifts?
Send completed Employer Match Gift Forms to:
Cancer Support Community Delaware
4810 Lancaster Pike
Wilmington, DE 19807
Prefer to donate through workplace giving?
Use our United Way or Chesapeake Bay Area Numbers:
United Way Contribution: DE 9235, PA 9659
Chesapeake Bay Area CFC: 87906
Want to leave a legacy?
- Charitable Bequests – A charitable bequest is a gift made through a will. It is revocable, flexible and can provide estate tax advantages. An attorney can help you make a charitable bequest that fits into your overall estate plan
- Gifts Of Retirement Plan Assets – Examples of retirement plans are IRAs, 401(k)s or Keogh plans. Often these assets have been growing tax-free for years. When payments are received from the plans, your distributions are taxed.
- Gifts of Life Insurance – Several life insurance gift options exist including naming CSCDE as a beneficiary of a policy, transferring ownership of a paid up policy or by purchasing a new policy. Tax benefits will depend on the form of the gift.
- Gifts of Straight Stock – A gift of straight stock to CSCDE can offer tax benefits.
- Life Income Gifts – A donor may make a gift of cash or create a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust, or transfer appreciated securities to CSCDE retaining the right to lifetime income and receiving a current income tax deduction. Ultimately, the gift benefits the Cancer Support Community Delaware.
Shopping at Amazon?
The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. Visit smile.amazon.com and select Cancer Support Community Delaware to give back at little every time you shop!