Cancer Support Community Delaware (CSCDE) is pleased to announce the return of our 7th Annual Crush Out Cancer Weekend! In 2021, we raised almost $8,500 with the help of our amazing community partners! This year, we have a goal of $9,000! Can YOU help us crush our goal?
SAVE THE DATE! Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5, 2022 – we need as many restaurants statewide to join us to kick off our celebration of the MANY survivors within our community. We also need as many people to head out to your favorite local watering hole and exceed our goal!
What is Crush Out Cancer again? This widely popular fundraiser unites restaurants and individuals statewide on the first weekend of June to observe National Cancer Survivors Day. Drink and/or food specials are offered to raise critical funds for CSCDE support programs – so that no one faces cancer alone!
Choose any or ALL the ways below that you can help us Crush Out Cancer!
- Become a 2022 Crush Out Cancer participating restaurant
- Enjoy a local beverage or two at one of the participating restaurants listed
- Corral some friends and loved ones to join you
- Share your happenings on social media and tag us @cancersupportDE #crushoutcancer
- Donate in honor of a cancer survivor that you know!